Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Russell Homer


The last week has different then I ever expected it to be. I never thought I would be so attached to the girls. Working with them everyday was tons of fun and I became close with all of them. On Sunday when we had to say goodbye to the girls it was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. I kept it together until I saw a few of my favorite girls bawling. Then I lost it. I was overwhelmed with so many feelings. I felt like I was saying goodbye to my sisters. I would give anything to be able to go and just hang out with those girls one more time. I am not looking forward to saying goodbye to the village girls. I am lovin life here in West Bengal though. I will see you all in a few days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you are having a great experience in India. We know you have made a difference in the lives of the girls. We can't wait to hear about your experiences in the villages and in the jungle! Travel safe home. We LOVE you so much! Love, Mom and Dad, Brooke, Brian, Haylee, Sara, Trav, Elise, Kurt, and Josh!