Friday, November 27, 2009

Greg Stewart


I can’t even begin to express how grateful I am to have had this experience. I want to express a humble thanks to all my family and friends who generously donated to help YMAD projects in India. You will never know how much your donations will help the education of the students we have been working with. You will directly improve their future.

I want to give a special thanks to Cedar Ridge Middle School in Hyde Park, UT. The hard work of collecting school supplies and the money you raised will go to help over 280 students here. The funds you collected will go to classroom improvements such as water purifiers for clean drinking water, new chalkboards and mats for the students to sit on. You will be helping to sponsor education for these students in need. You are amazing. I wish you could have been here to hear the student’s express their gratitude to you. Thank you so much for your support.

No comments: