Friday, November 13, 2009

Courtnie Larkin Blog


Today has been a crazy one. Woke up this morning with 3 hours of sleep, got to the airport with the whole crew at 5 a.m. I am so happy for every moment of it though. Walking into the doors of the airport made me realize how extraordinary our group is and how big of a miracle this entire trip is. I am so thankful that I get to go on this adventure and share my life with the kids of India. I know that this experience will change my life and that I will come back to Salt Lake a different, more experienced person.

We are on the plane right now to San Fran. The first of many miles spent in the sky. I love all of my family and friends and I hope they all have a fabulous two and a half weeks while I am away. I hope that they all know how important this is to me and how happy I am. I love you all again…Mom, Dad, Kyky, Natty, Nick, Sione and of course Hashmine! ☺

6 comments:

Kylie Larkin said...

I am so proud of you Court ! You are taking on a great opportunity to help the children in need. It is going to be such an amazing experience and I can't wait to hear ALL about it when you get home. I miss you so much already ! I hope you have a super fun and safe time there. I love you sister !

Nick Larkin said...

This is an amazing thing that you are doing with going to India to be able to help those children out they will never forget you for the changes you are about to make for them while you are down there. If you are gonna go again next year I will come along with you to help make a difference. I would Love to experience what you are going to these next two and a half weeks. We all know how important this is for you so don't worry about a thing Court as long as it makes you happy and that it is a time you will never forget. I love you and I hope you have the most amazing time making a difference for others it truely is an act that you will feel fulfilled from every time you do.

~Mom and Dad (Rob and Robyn) said...

Just wanted to say "Hi" and let you know that we are checking this constantly for updates of your expedition. WoW! We love you and are so proud of you and thankful that you chose to do this! Love to JoDee and Crew and all you amazing kids!
(I spelled Katy's name wrong on one of the updates...tell her I'm sorry!)

Anonymous said...

AWWW HOW CUTE LOL. I KNEW HOW MUCH THIS MEANT TO YOU AND OF COURSE I TOO ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS OBVIOUSLY AFTER READING EVERYONE ELSES COMMENTS THINK OF YOU EVERYDAY AND CINTINUE TO PRAY FOR AN EXPERIENCE THAT WILL MOVE THE WORLD AND YOU ARE DOING THAT SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS AND DON'T GO SPANKING THE KIDS NOW LOL JUST KIDDING. I MISS YOU LOVE YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING ALL ABOUT YOUR TRIP AND ALL THE CRAZY THINGS THAT YOU EITHER SAW, LEARNED, AND EXPERIENCED MY LOVE. WELL HAVE A GOOD TIME, STAY SMILING AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE AN INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, AND THE MOST AMAZING WOMAN I'VE EVER MET :) HAVE A GOOD TIME COURTNIE SMOOCHES......SIONE SITAKE

Dad said...

Hey Court, I'm looking forward to your next update! Love you like crazy! Stay safe and have the most amazing adventure.
Dad

The Allen Family said...

We love you & miss you soooo much Courty!!! This journey will be Incredible for you! I am soooo proud of you for going. Can't wait to hear all about Everything when you get back! We'll be at the airport as soon as you get back home. Love you tons <3