Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ben Anderson

Many of you my have noticed my lack of correspondence. It seems some of my fellow YMAD members have raised concern over this matter, and it is my hope to assuage such anxieties. I was previously embarrassed by my intellect. With help from my peers, I now find myself uninhibited in my prose.

Indeed, my travels have brought about a cornucopia of noteworthy occurrences. But this afternoon, my colleagues and I constructed a road at the Nistha day boarding school worthy of any King’s tread. Never have I seen such comradeship in my days abroad. That this message finds you in good health is my most noble desire.

Humbly yours,
Benjamin Lawrence

November the 21st, In the year of our Lord, 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Benjamin,

I am exceedingly pleased to hear your experiences have brought you a plethora of memories and added to your repertoire of skills. Your valiant efforts have imbued and inspired the hearts of many. I thank you from the deepest cockles of my heart for your willingness to delineate your activities to those of us back in the motherland. Enjoy your trip and I shall see you at the turn of the tides.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Ben I can't wait for you to come back!