Friday, November 13, 2009

Andrew Rouse

Hmmm I seriously don’t know what to right about. As of right now not all that much has happened that people don’t already know. Just the usual customs and security. Right now we are on the flight to San Francisco. I think everyone here has the familiar butterflies in their stomachs. Everybody has been anticipating this moment for so long, it feels so surreal now. The great Nate Cantor gave me a great quote he just came up with. “Just as the imagination is limitless, so too are the possibilities of our expedition.”

It’s been a long nine months or so. We have already been through a lot together, and I can’t wait to share even more amazing experiences with such an awesome crew. To the last YMAD kids if your reading this I wish you were here too, I miss you guys a ton. To my parents thanks so much for supporting me throughout my two years with YMAD. There is no way I would be on this two day flight right now without all your hard work. Amanda and Adam you guys are the best brother and sister. Everybody that is reading this know that those two raised like three hundred dollars by selling bags, so if any of you see them give them a huge hug for me. To the Casbah Chromies and the GG’s, if any of you are reading this you are my boys. I can’t wait to chill with you guys when I get back, Everybody else in Salt Lake I love you guys and I can’t wait to see everyone. Much love.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We all miss you a ton. We walk around like zombies checking the clock and thinking "I wonder what they're doing now, I wonder what they're doing now". Although Amanda and I had a great time at Mason Jennings concert, (It was a really good show and the sound was great--we got you a shirt) it wasn't the same without you. We send our love to all of you.

Dad

Anonymous said...

from one chromie to another man, we are missing you back in SLC. Keep up the good work and spread peace throughout India man haha

Danky....

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

I'm sure you are way past looking for a note from your old mom...last year you said that you never once checked the comments section so I figured it would be the same this year. But I decided to throw one out there just in case. Thank you for your lovely, descriptive blog. I feel like I was sitting up on that balcony with you. We are all proud of you and cannot wait to see you. Love you sweetie!!!Mom