Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kate Neilson


Today was another exciting day in India! We took our school girls to a science museum in Calcuta, many of them have probably not been out of the village before and they were soo so excited! We had a blast going through the museums and watching them see things they have never seen before. My favorite part of the day was watching them when we were in an IMAX movie after every seen or new animal that they showed all the girls cheered and clapped they were so excited! I love being with the girls they make me laugh! Driving in the streets is a riot! There are pretty much no traffic rules and you can get as close to other cars, people, and bikers just to get around them its pretty exciting! I love visiting my Village people they are so sweet and grateful with the little they have I wish I could help them more!

No comments: