Sunday, November 15, 2009

Monday Morning Update

I talked to Robert at 10:00 AM their time. The kids got some sleep and were up at 6:30 am. Everyone is in their villages teaching this morning. Two groups rode to their villages in auto-rickshaws, they loved it. (Except Nate Cantor who said he would need Tums to survive the ride). Robert said that its 80 degrees and about 95 percent humidity and it feels like they are in a swimming pool. I should get an update from JoDee in the morning regarding the rest of the day, and they hope to have internet soon. Everyone is healthy and doing well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eden, thank you for the updates. What an amazing experience.

Rodney said...

I'm glad they are there safe. I would love to be there with them. Thanks for the updates--any information is soaked in like a dry sponge.
Hi to My Kimi Jane,
Love you guys,
Rod

~Rob and Robyn said...

Ditto to what Rod said! We live for these updates.
Love to All (esp Courtnie and Katie)