Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tanner Higgins


All I can say is now I know for sure I AM from India. First I love the food, the spices are so great. Second, shopping for me is much easier because shopping is the same size. In fact, it is quite a self-esteem booster because I wear a size large! It is also a lot of fun to have the white kids be the minority and defiantly makes for some goo jokes.

India has been so far, it really makes you appreciate the simple things like; beef, warm water, milk, new change of cloths, a bed, but I think most of all, beef. India is simply amazing; the views of the Himalayas are unreal and just blow me away. Overall I have fallen in love with the people and the culture of India. This is an amazing experienced that cannot be fully described, but the feelings I have felt will last a lifetime.

No comments: