Thursday, November 25, 2010

Life Half Way Around the World


by, Kaitlyn Van Hoff

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM INDIA

Everything here has been amazingly awesome. I can’t even handle it. Days have been flying by even thought they are fun filled. I love them all-the kids are so unbelievably cute I can’t even stand it. I love them all and don’t want to leave. Here are something’s to know about India.

1. Freezing cold showers feel like you are living in an igloo (if you even shower)
2. Curry, Curry and more Curry
3. Late night laughs
4. Flushable toilets??? I think not!!
5. Journal entries that are 6 pages long
6. Close bonds
7. Kids are quite adorable
8. DAYA!
9. Himalayas are BEAUTIFUL
10. Shilia-we made history!

The kids are the cutest things ever. I want to take them home with me. They are so grateful and eager to learn. They always have smiles on their faces and they are jumping on us to play and dance. The three days of traveling and loosing our bags was worth it! I couldn’t ask for anything more…I can never stop smiling. Thank you to everyone who made this possible for me! I LOVE YOU FAM.

No comments: