Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My first medical exams! by Greg Stewart


It was our second day in the schools and I had my first opportunity to do some medical assessments! I checked a ten year old boy that had a cataract in one eye so bad he couldn't see the eye chart! We completed 55 exams on kids that seemed to mostly be in good health. Our youth have been so awesome! The weather today was spectacular! I love this work! The name of our expedition is so fitting, Operation Asha, meaning hope. Hope the flight ends, hope we get our bags, hope we don't die on the roads, hope we make it to Shalai, hope we don't get sick. Now all I can think about is I hope I can make a difference!

3 comments:

Grant said...

Greg great job bro! Love, Grant

Mom said...

Greg,

Dad says, oh, that's right he doesn't know how to use the computer, so he is completely mute. Don't be eaten by a tiger. He has a friend whose Dad was eaten by a tiger----wouldn't you just know it..

Love you,
Mom

Leslie said...

Hi Choy! Happy Thanksgiving today! Hug those kids for us. Teach them the sneaky snake song--you're so good at it!!
I love you buddy!
Les