Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chandler Morton's Life Changing Trip


It has only been several days since we arrived in India, and I have already have had life altering changes because of the experiences. I have fallen in love with the little children in our schools and orphanages. It is amazing to see their happiness and joy when they have so little. It has been such a humbling experience for me. Even though I miss certain things like my parents cooking, a good shower, and especially my family and friends. It has not effect my ability to work with the kids. I have always loved little kids and this only makes me love them more. This trip is going by so fast I really don’t want it to end. These kids are amazing the culture is so cool and their happiness is humbling. No pictures or words can describe what I have seen or felt or the experiences I have been through. I LOVE INDIA!!

No comments: