Sunday, November 28, 2010

India Life-Scott Bringhurst


Well I never wrote a BLOG or even read one. It has been so crazy here! I never thought I would be here, and now I am standing on top of the Himalayas! I love it here; the people here are so kind and loving, even though they have never met you.
The mountains are huge and it so beautiful to look from the top, in the mornings to watch the sunrise, it is unreal.

The first day was when it really hit me that I love India and its people. That day was the happiest I have ever been in my whole life. Everyday blows by, I don’t know what time it is or what day it is. Time doesn’t exist here for me. All I know is that I am living in the present and that I have no worries. My AUM BOY Raj, who I met at the airport and has been with us ever since, is my best friends and I am going to live with him this summer! I don’t want to come home; India is the best decision I have made in my life.

No comments: