Monday, April 11, 2011

McKell Flick

Mom! I conquered my fear and successfully used a squatter!!

If I tried to put all that I have seen and done in the past few days, this blog would be pages long. So I decided to condense it. Parents you will get the full stories when we get back!

Good Things:

1. Yoga in the airport

2. Seat 51G (aisle seat)

3. Jen Luther’s Quote book

4. When we wave at people on the bus and their faces light up. They wave back and blow kisses sometime.

5. Bartering

6. Waking up to a child singing prayers in the morning along with a little babies laugh

7. Ruupashi, Mr. Dahmi’s 4 year old grand daughter

Not so Good Things:

1. Seat 42 B (not an aisle seat)

2. Dehli heat

3. Saying no to child begging

4. Sleeper trains

Love you fam!

5 comments:

Mamma K's - Dreams, Ideas and Creations said...

We love you Mckell! Sounds like your doing good! Thanks for the Update! love your little sis,
Maddi

Just Be us said...

Mckell! What a great post! My heart went out to you when you said you had to say, no to a child begging. Thank you for sharing.

P.S. Tell Lorin to post!

Love,

Lorin's mom :)

skflick said...

Congratulations Mac! It looks so incredible. Good luck with the kids.Thanks for the post. Love you! Dad

skflick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamma K's - Dreams, Ideas and Creations said...

Wow I can't imagine all that you are experiencing. The updates are as close as i will ever be to india. I love that-you have a great group to share this with. Keep us posted.i know you will>! We love and miss you! -Mom