Monday, April 25, 2011

Lorin...Now that he is home.

Dear Mom,

Today is finally my day to blog! Now that the trip is almost over I have so much to talk about but only a paragraph to talk about it. First off I love you mom and miss you and the rest of the family. This trip has been truly amazing. I have built relationships with people that will last a lifetime. Leaving home was so hard and so is leaving the kids in Chamba, all of us ymaders were crying when we left the kids. I am currently going to Agra and we will see the Taj Mahal today! I would love to take pictures but my camera is not working! So I have had other people take pictures for me. It’s killing me, anyway I can’t wait to get home and share my experiences with you guys. I love you all and miss you! Also mom Jordan says hi.

1 comment:

Just Be us said...

Lorin!!!

So good to hear from you and BETTER to have you home! So grateful that you had this wonderful experience! I am so proud of you for choosing to forgo your senior prom and other senior year activities to go teach these sweet Indian children. No doubt they loved you. Love you!

Mom