Monday, April 18, 2011

Erin Goodman





Among all the things I’ve held here in India here is a list of my favorites!

1. -The hands of the little kids. I can’t even explain to you how freakin cute these kids are! I’m going to try to take some home!

2. -My camera, I love taking pictures and everything here is so beautiful. And I have taught these kids well, they are pro at taking pictures!

3. -A cricket bat! Turns out it’s not to easy!

4. -Limca!!!! Best drink ever!!!

5. -Dancing in Pinku’s car (that’s not really holding something but moving your hand nevertheless!)

6. -My Hena!!!!

7. -Indian food!

8. -All the rocks and grass I held to keep balance on our hike!

9. - The rocks we moved to build a bridge! (yeah we built a bridge no biggie!)

10. -And last but surely not least the letter from my parents! I love you guys!

So So pretty much this is the most amazing journey of my life and I really don’t want to leave! Everyday is the greatest day of my life!!!

7 comments:

Ellise said...

Hi Erin,

Glad you have having a amazing time! It was good to talk with you last night.

Love you and we will see you Sunday!!
Love Mo

Donna said...

Love your pictures Erin!
Donna

CuzHesMyFav said...

Thanks so much for the pictures with Chase in them. I loved your blog!

Take Care said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Take Care said...

Whoa.. Shut the front door... you got a phone call? I want one

Just Be us said...

Wow! You built a bridge?! That is so great! Loved your post! Tell Lorin I look forward to hearing from him.

Anonymous said...

SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you tons and am soo glad you are having fun!!! Your blog made me laugh!You are soo great! I hope you bring us home a new brother or something! haha Be safe and i love you!!!! -Alexus (twin, no matter what mom says! )