Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chase Brown


MOST AMAZING ASHRAM EVER!!!!

HI MOM!!! I LOVE IT HERE!!!

Today was the most amazing day of my life! We have the cutest kids in the world in our ashram! We drove on the smallest roads ever with other cars coming straight at us (of course no seatbelts in the car) up to the school. The kids were way shy at first then they totally turned around and started holding our hands and playing non-stop with us! So funny! We played duck-duck-goose, red rover, and down by the banks, and I really don’t think the kids have any idea what’s going on, but they smile and play their hardest. They LOVE taking pictures then looking at them right after. We have one kid, Shivam, that thinks he needs to be in every single picture, but he’s so cute, we just let him! I love them so much!!!






4 comments:

Marlan Brown said...

What about Hi DAD!!! Just Kidding. Hope you are having a great time. I know the kids will love you so give them your heart!!

Chase said...

You guys all look so happy. I'm so glad you're having a great time. Keep up the good work! I am so proud of you.

Just Be us said...

So great to hear about your experience with the kids! Thanks for blogging!

Amanda Leigh said...

Little brother! I love hearing from mom and pops look at chase on the blog! I loved your post! Glad your doing so well! Im so very jealous! Love you bro!