Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Through the Lens - Jake Heiner



So… because I am such a poor writer - I have decided that my photos would be more effective than any words I could write, so here are a few photos that represent our trip so far.

This is a friend I met while walking around at the market in Chamba. When I asked him if I could take his picture he got very excited.




The drive from the train station to our final destination offered some beautiful views of the Himalayan foothills.



Everyone here drives crazy! There are always multiple people on scooters and cars driving through places that seem like they are not going to fit.



Bobi -  one of the girls from the Temple orphanage.

More pictures coming soon. 

Jake Heiner - Photographs by Jake Heiner

3 comments:

JoDee said...

Love the photo's keep them coming.

Erin Johnson said...

Great Pictures!!! <3 Chamba!!!

Kristy Larsen said...

I love your photos Jake - keep posting more!! Miss you guys!