Sunday, August 14, 2011

Special Place in My Heart - Judd Tiddwell



So here we are again, blog number two. I don’t even know where to start with these sweet girls to be honest...Lets just say they’ve stolen my heart completely. I never knew it was possible to give so much when you have nothing to give at all until I got here and met these little girls. They're so humble and have so little but give so much. There has been no one moment that has made this trip for me but instead I get to take home all these little memories that have made this so worthwhile.

Saying goodbye tomorrow is going to be miserable. You wouldn’t think it would be possible to fall in love with them so fast and so completely but it's happened. I feel like they return even the slightest bit of affection ten fold. Something as simple as a smile can mean the world to them and they are so quick to return it. I wouldn’t trade my time here for anything in the world. Its been one of the greatest experiences of my life and im sad to see my time with the girls come to an end.

 I don’t know if I can say that I have made a difference in the lives of these girls but I'd like to think I have. I can assure you that they have made a difference in mine and India and these little girls will have a special place in my heart for the rest of my life.    

Judd Tiddwell    

No comments: