Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Three Things

Trevor Swanson




Hey everyone. India is crazy and so much has happened since I left Salt Lake Airport. Since so much has happened I decided to just write three things I have learned each day since I left.
Day 1
- Long plane rides are not so fun.
- Airplane food should not be considered food.
- Only seeing a country from its airport is very lame
Day 2
- Long plane rides are not so fun.
- Know when your plane leaves. That way you don’t have look stupid as you run through the Singapore airport trying to find gate E11.
- Changing time zones is very, very tiring.
Day 3
- There are no trashcans in Delhi… or India! NOT ANYWHERE!
- Delhi traffic is more intense than any roller coaster I have ever been on.
- I think that there were like eighty million people at the Delhi train station this night.
Day 4
- Train rides are very fun.
- I kind of like being stared at by all the locals.
- Things in India are so much older than anything in the U.S.
Day 5
- Bottled water is good. Water that is not bottled is bad.
- Indian Girls are so funny and beautiful.
- The markets are crazy and I am not very good at bartering prices.
Day 6
- Charades is the best tool for breaking the language barrier.
- Little children are so cute and they have so much energy.
- The Himalayas are extremely beautiful!
India is so amazing and so are the people. I am having the greatest experience. I am going to end my blog here because typing on a computer is kind of a waste of time in India. I love you all!!! See you soon. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trevor,
I am glad your 6 days have been full of life changing experiences. We can't wait to read what everyone is doing, so please don't forget to post as often as possible. Kaylyn called me to make sure I was seeing what you are up to. Keep up the good work. Love Dad

Kaylyn Swanson said...

Looking good in those pics little bro!! Have you gotten me an outfit yet? :) hehe