Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mad adventures Ft. creeps


About ever night the boys (Alex and I) go hit the main street light life. There are all sorts of things to see from meat hanging on hooks, severed goat heads, and even a vegetable market. We always have a great time when we go out. One of these nights we were on a bisect run. I had a mad craving for a good bisect. I was looking up and down for a shop with a wide selection. I found it and I began to select some. While I was focused on my choosing, these people came up to Alex and asked him what is name was. It sounded like a man. But when I turn around I saw 3 men dressed up as girls.. Alex told them his name. I hurried and bought my bisects and we started walking a way. They followed us. We had to stop because of traffic and one of the Man girls looked at Alex and said “ you want some” Alex immediately said “aaaahhhhhh “ pushed me and said “RUN!” So we ran never to see our man girl hookers again.. so far.That same night I bought some ice cream and dropped the last bite. Dropping that last bite was the worst part of that night for sure.

Another night we went with Mimi and Manami to an Indian wedding. The wedding was hopping. Alex and I were spitting some mad game. Faults, no girls. But who needs girls when you have a creepy kid starring at you the WHOLE night! Seriously the second we walked in the kid sat by us and starred. It was like he was starring into your soul. I smiled at him to be nice. Bad Idea. We got up to move to the dinning room and that creep of a kid tried to hold my hand. This kid was too old for it to be cute It was just creepy. We sat down to eat and guess who joined us at our table. Creep kid! Yay! Now he can watch us while we eat. By the end Alex said “hello have you meet my friend nick?” and pointed at me. That was a low blow. But haha it back fired! The kid just staired at Alex more because he spoke to it. Then he left. But wait it came back and stood by Alex and pulled out a chocolate bar and handed it him. Until we left the creep kid just followed us trying to hold are hands. Another thing alex and I havent slept more then 3 feet away from each other this whole time. and sometimes when he cant sleep he takes pictures of both of us. creepo...

No comments: